Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oxytocin


This is gonna be a rare 18SX post. So, please read with caution. I think most of us are old enough to handle stuff like this, even if you are below 18.

Caution: Please do not believe everything that is mentioned this this picture as I do not have reliable proof.




Honestly, i do not know who to believe in, the article or any author who would be opposing this article.
I'm sure some Christians recall that there are sermons about "the soul-tie" or spiritual bond (i hate these jargons)..which, again, i know cannot be proven by science. It's like there is an invisible bond between 2 partners who have sex. That's why this "theory" is not really acceptable by many but somehow, I believe it.

I would like to set things straight. I obey God to honor Him. Yes, I totally fail in so many things but this particular area of sexuality is a big thing. God gave us rules for our own good.
For example, speed limits are put for our safety. But guess what, many of us still go over that limit and live til today. Maybe some got summons. But, there are those who met accidents.
Likewise, not all who who have "free sex" will show signs of being "mentally messed up". They may even be enjoying their life much more than others who are "patiently" waiting.
Just like how some people pay "duit kopi" or bribes when caught going over the speed limit. Some don't even mind paying the summons.
BUT, again, if harsher consequences occur (like accidents or death), who's responsible?

The above is a very shallow analogy, don't think too far ya...

Christians or not,  humans are born with sexual "needs". It's not wrong to have them. It would be crazy to think that we Christians do not have the same urges. The thing I believe we can do is to reduce or avoid things that will fuel this urge when the time is not yet right.

The people who practice "free sex" are happy to believe in what they believe in, I am happy to believe what I believe in. (in fact, it's more of a struggle at times).
As a Christian I cannot boast that I am "pure"( I am a sinner and have impure thoughts too). I rely on the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment