Monday, June 18, 2012

Hey Christians, why you so quiet?

(From my narrow point of view)I find that Christians nowadays don't like to give feedback or talk about Christian stuff. You look in Facebook - majority are all about other stuff.
Some say " I love Jesus" on some nice picture or post but saying and doing is whole different thing.

I expect feedback but some people just don't want to reply/comment/feedback coz i may have posted too "long winded" questions/issues?

No, I'm not asking to talk about holy stuff all the time. But my dear Christian friends, where are you??

It's always easier to not start talking about difficult subjects as we fear that we lack the knowledge to answer.

If you watched House before, you'd think twice before arguing with him...haha.

I think some may not understand why i post this..but i'm gonna post it anyway

0 comments:

Post a Comment