Thursday, February 7, 2013

Under Attack

This post will only apply to Christians, who are trying to walk with God, who try to follow Him.

It seems that we tend to fail in so many ways. I get very frustrated that I have battles that non-Christians don't have to fight. It's like we have so much to do(and not do) and the burden gets so heavy.

But, I am reminded that we are constantly under attack. We are tempted to give up, to give in, to complain, etc etc. Every time I fail, it feels like it an impossible task to try again. Somehow, I get up and ask God for help. TRY!

I don't want to use the excuse that men are not perfect to go on doing what is wrong or do not do what is right. In my imperfection, I can go to Jesus and ask Him to lead, one step at a step in the road to holiness. This is the hope we have, that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Are you doing anything about this? When was the last time you read a Christian article or listened to sermons?

The link below is something related to "being under attack".

http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/watch-out-or-the-devil-s-gonna-get-you

 This sermons also really speaks a lot:
http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/sermons/resist-the-devil

0 comments:

Post a Comment